Saturday, March 11, 2006

Newsflash


How come when the newscasters find out a crucial bit of information, they make you wait until the next broadcast to tell you what it is. If you're not going to tell me what it is, don't interrupt my programming to give me some vague detail like:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There is something in your home right now that could kill you. Tune in at 11 and we'll tell you all about it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay then. I will sit here and spend the next 4 hours worried and paralyzed on my couch. Or maybe the best thing to do is to go wait on my balcony...as the poignant and extremely informative newsflash did warn of "something in your home". Yeah, that's what I'll have to do, because the thing could very well be something as intangible as the air...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home