Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Catchy Phrases (Continued)

A continuation of my post from April 14th (phrases I'd like to bring back):

Do you mind? No, I babysit.

Go jump in the lake.

When someone calls your name: That's my name, don't wear it out.

When you give someone your phone number: Use it, don't abuse it.

When you and someone else say the same thing at the same time (1): Jinx! You owe me a beer.

When you and someone else say the same thing at the same time (2): Jinx! Now you can't speak 'til somebody says your name. (and if they speak before that, you get to punch them!).

Go take a long walk off a short pier.

He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

She's not the brightest crayon in the box.

The lights are on, but nobody's home.

He's all that and a bag of chips.

When you catch someone staring at you: Take a picture, it lasts longer.

When someone doesn't understand what you said: Did I stutter?

That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

So what's your major malfunction?

What's the plan, Stan? (I still say this regularly)

What's the word, Big Bird?

What's the 411?

Instead of Goodbye: See ya later, alligator.

and the other person answers: In a while, crocodile.

_________________________________

That's it for now but I'll write more as I think of them....see ya later, alligator.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey got more phrases? love em

Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home